Saturday, December 22, 2007

Lucky me
Just today, and at this early morning hour, I have already received messages from the likes of: Professor Charles Soludo, General Peter Olu, The Fondation of France, (they write fondation- not foundation) Barrister Daniel, Barrister Collins Obi, and some others. All of them offering grants, inheritance, business proposals, lottery winnings. I must be the luckiest man in the world,... or .. are you?

I feel lucky, blessed with the attention of so many wonderful persons, all of them looking forward to make my life better. It would be greedy on my part not to share. I have plenty, and much more coming in as the day advances. Why not share? Send me your email address and I will forward this blessings to you.
You are just one email away from a different, fuller life. Aren't you excited?

Advertise while in Traffic!

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Susan Parr said...

Very funny because I have been notified of the same good fortune!