Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A couple of days ago my dear friend Patricia posted about a very particular dream on her blog, and we talked about the weird fact that I never dream, to my knowledge I mean, because if I do, I never remember. But today it seems I am dreaming, more of a nightmare I will say. Today the Justice Dept granted a free pass to Illinois to violate Federal Law. If it were to provide assistance to someone in need, to cut red tape in an area where bureaucracy stands in front of development, or anything alike, this decision would be justified. But no. The free pass is to exonerate election's officials from their responsibility on violating military voting rights when mailing the ballots out of time. 29 Counties in Illinois are off the hook. Soldiers registered to vote in those counties probably will not be ever counted. Historically, soldiers vote mostly Conservative, and I repeat myself; I don't believe in coincidences. This is an awful nightmare, one where my other dream, the dream I dreamed awake is being destroyed. It hardly seems the place I dreamed to reach.



Suspicious link? Scan it!
Online Link Scan - Virus, Trojan, Adware and Malware Scanner

No comments: